X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a laugh?

http://www.miata.net/cgi-bin/isc/cla...AdNumber=77181

I want some of what he is smoking.
    The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
    http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

RE: looking for a laugh?

hahahahahah..... can buy 3-4 of them for that price!

Comment

Wow, someone thinks they have a collector's item. lol

Originally posted by miata5620
      Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

sent him a reply

Would you take $50 bucks for it? Or I can trade for a mint 14" BBS centercap.

thanks

This is almost as good as the $500 LE floormats on Ebay

Comment

ROFL! Nice reply!

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

someone send him a link to them being sold for what they are really worth.

Comment

drugs are bad....

Comment

...mmmm-kay.

Comment

Drugs are a terrible thing.......................... to waste.

Comment

I've seen used front and rear sets go on ebay at $500-600. A new front can be had for around $200 shipped (I saw them at $150 shipped last month). Seems in line. Someone will pay that, or close, for it.

If you can buy 4 rear lips at $100 ea, I suggest you do it.
                    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

what do you think I can get for a bag of dirt vacuumed out of my 93le carpet? that should be worth 20-40 on Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth97
                        what do you think I can get for a bag of dirt vacuumed out of my 93le carpet? that should be worth 20-40 on Ebay
                        I'll give you about a tree fiddy
                        ~Andrew
                        Atlanta Region SCCA
                        D Prepared Miata

Comment

Originally posted by ben91
                          I've seen used front and rear sets go on ebay at $500-600. A new front can be had for around $200 shipped (I saw them at $150 shipped last month). Seems in line. Someone will pay that, or close, for it.

So wait, a single (1) lower rear lip is 'in line' for $400?!?!:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by ben91

I agree. I'll take 4 OEM rear lips for $400! Cash waiting.. :whistle:

The last time I sold any used OEM spoilers I had the 3 pc set from an R model, including the rear decklid lip and the set brought $650 in a heartbeat...and that was when the $150 NEW fronts were readily available. It would have easily brought more but I sold quickly. I too have seen just the bumper spoiler pair bring $500-600
                            The knock off version of the rear is $250. Used rear lips alone I have sold have fetched $250-300 in seconds.
                            Although I wouldnt pay $400 for one, I dont even like them...a dumbass enema bag like mrcarnut or frank reiss will pay stupid money for discontinued NEW oem parts for their stupidly priced low mile garage dwelling cars. I might too if I was in that group of half a dozen people that really believed an NA was worth 16-25k:lol:
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe i'm remembering how much i had seen them for when i had my NA, but either way, $400 is insane. Do they not sell thme through Mazdacomp anymore? I know they still sell the fronts.

Comment

Working...
                              X