Top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free tires

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free tires

    Pair 195/50/15 tires free. Off brand.
    Just dismount them and theyre yours.
    There are 4 tires, one is not good. Two have plenty of tread.
    Another is fair. Yeah okay, not the deal of the century, but if
    someone wants them get with me soon.
    I just need the tires removed from the rims.
    sigpic

  • #2
    want. you gonna be at the dyno day by chance?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by N3v View Post
      want. you gonna be at the dyno day by chance?
      Probably, but have no way to haul wheels/tires over there :)
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by metalman View Post
        Probably, but have no way to haul wheels/tires over there :)
        k well i would have to take the wheels somewhere and get them dismounted. i don't know if i'll have time :(
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          I have tire spoons you can use - do it yourself.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Georgia Cracker View Post
            I have tire spoons you can use - do it yourself.
            :lol: That sounds like work! hehe
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              ill take em. just wont go to florida on them this time :lol:
              DIE WHITE GIRLS

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
                ill take em. just wont go to florida on them this time :lol:
                These would probably make it. :lol:
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X