Convertible boot pull snaps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convertible boot pull snaps?

My BRG seems to be missing the snaps for the boot cover? In its place are regular bolts, anyone have 4 of these that the boot will attach near the seat belt tower areas? Look like NIPPLES. I have them on my dash and sich, just not where I need for my boot. Or point me in the right direction. thanks!
    91 BRG #3240
    Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
    Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Not sure what you need, but saw nipples :) ahhh I love me some breasts.

Comment

I'm surprised kurt hasn't chimed in...
      1995 Triple Black Miata

Comment

i probably have them. 5 bucks?
        DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

tenex fasteners. expensive. you're better off buying another boot.
          DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
          | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
          | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

I have a good boot, I'm talking about the part that bolts to the seat belt tower area, should look like a nipple as the boot has the special female fastner to attach itself with in great condition.
            91 BRG #3240
            Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
            Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

Originally posted by jesseealexander View Post
              i probably have them. 5 bucks?
              Got a pic? Just so I can make sure its the part i needs.
              91 BRG #3240

Comment

got ya, the tenex didn't rip from your boot, the other side of the tenex is not bolted to the car. that's easier to deal with for sure. any NA being parted will have those.
                DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
                | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
                | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

refer to post #4. lol
                  DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

I have them for sure.
                    sigpic

Comment

Someone PM me Directions and a price and I'll come get them. Thanks!
                      91 BRG #3240

Comment

Working...
                      X