Differential Mounts/Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differential Mounts/Bushings

I need the differential mounts for a first gen Miata. Mine happens to be a 94. Mine are all worn out, and the diff is moving around when I let off the clutch.
    "Never let go of what you got, because it might just be all you'll ever get"

man those are a b!tch to get out, usually they get destroyed. I use a hole saw to pull them myself. recommend new, especially since a multitude of urethane mounts hit the market within this year.
    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

Comment

The mounts above the diff 'ear's are easy to remove....unless perhaps your removing the rubber part from the metal. I have lots of diff mounts, some from very low mile cars.

EDIT: I think however your referring to the bushing/mount in the diff ear itself....which is another story. :lol:
      Last edited by metalman; 02-25-2009, 11:30 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I need these things.

http://www.partsgroup.com/images/sales/IMG_3478.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by ben91 View Post
          man those are a b!tch to get out, usually they get destroyed. I use a hole saw to pull them myself. recommend new, especially since a multitude of urethane mounts hit the market within this year.
          I would love to get new, but can't afford it, and the noise/shaking has been getting worse lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Acro View Post
            Thats what I have.
            You may also need to check the bushings Ben was speaking of, they are pressed
            into the diff housing itself.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
              Thats what I have.
              You may also need to check the bushings Ben was speaking of, they are pressed
              into the diff housing itself.
              I will. How much you want for a pair of low mileage ones?

Comment

Doesn't somebody make an insert to stiffen up the stock mount? I'd love to find a set of those.
                1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Working...
                X