Free exhaust to a good home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free exhaust to a good home

Hi! I'm a noob here. This will fit a NA 1.6L miata.

When I first sought out getting exhaust for my miata, I had a friend suggest a friends muffler shop that would "do me right", and by "do me right" made the loudest exhaust on earth without a cat. I'm not sure the exact size of this piping, I think its 2.5" and the muffler is a flowmaster replica of some sort. It was way too loud for me, it got me all sorts of attention, and I don't have the power under the hood to back up the sound coming out of the tailpipe. So I went back to the shop to get my old exhaust put back on, the guy informed me that they had destroyed my stock exhaust and would refund me part of the money.:jawdrop: I took them up on the offer and removed the exhaust and got a deal on some FM exhaust so I have had this sitting in my garage for over a year now, its only dusty, had about 1 hour of run time on it. This may be the perfect exhuast for someone on a budget doing a turbo, I think a N/A engine will be really loud and cops will be pulling you over all the time. or for someone who wants to try it out on track days. I used to own a 502ci camaro w/3" mandrel bent exhaust that wasn't this loud, but if you want it, contact me for directions and I'll happily give it to you to get it out of my garage.

91 BRG #3240
    Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
    Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Before any one else says it go to the intro thread..........soon
    Welcome!
    I make Stuff....shiny,Metal Stuff.

Comment

Good deal for someone...especially where emissions doesnt matter.
      If I didnt already have one custom exhaust for use without cat I'd
      even take you up on it...but one is enough. :D
      sigpic

Comment

On my way where you at, lol jk. I dont want a super loud exhaust.
        16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

Okay...Nathan has called dibs on it.
          91 BRG #3240
          Have you ever seen a guy driving a Mazda Miata and thought, “man, I wish that was me!”? Neither have I.
          Aside from the fact that this car screams “I’m fabulous!” from every angle, this car was made for the guy who wants to drive down the coast with his new scarf from Wal Mart flapping in the breeze. If you own a Miata you're one of three things: in the closet, a woman, or a ******bag.

Comment

do you still have it

is it still avalible?
            Lost my miata:(

Comment

Dibs have been called by ls1_miata. He's gonna get it next weekend.
              91 BRG #3240

Comment

Originally posted by Pitt View Post
                Dibs have been called by ls1_miata. He's gonna get it next weekend.

:banana: I cannot wait to hear that!

Comment

If he doesn't take it, i call second dibs lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-MX5ATLanta.com View Post
                    :banana: I cannot wait to hear that!
                    I'm not going to put it on my miata. Its going on my car club's 1UZFE Lexus V8 Miata for the $2009 GRM Challenge or maybe our turbo E30.
                    Merlot 1991 with 328whp/355wtq LS1/T56, Ford 8.8 with 3.55 gears mounted with RacingConcepts.net kit. www.swaptastic.net

Comment

I thought I had seen a video of a 4L Lexus V8 being test fired up on YT recently..a white one. Was that you guys? That 1UZFE is a STOUT motor.

Comment

That's us. Its silver in the older videos. Its now yellow with black diagonal stripes on the back. www.wreckracing.com Also see a little story about the club on page 46 of the current GRM mag.
                        Merlot 1991 with 328whp/355wtq LS1/T56, Ford 8.8 with 3.55 gears mounted with RacingConcepts.net kit. www.swaptastic.net

Comment

So glad this is gonna get used on something cool.
                          91 BRG #3240

Comment

Working...
                          X