moss motors low profile headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moss motors low profile headlights

I've had them in my car for about five months, they're in perfect shape. they perform leaps and bounds better than stock. hella projectors on the outside for low beams, hella reflectors on the inside for highs. It kills me to let them go, they're so nice, but i'm gonna go with a different custom setup. the only thing it doesn't come with is the instruction manual, but they're already assembled so its pretty simple, and i'm pretty sure it's also on miatamania's website. $430 + shipping. I'll go down in price a little for people on this forum.
    sigpic

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to post these here.
    Why are you selling?

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

well, my hood is made of steel, and i've been dabbling with laying carbon fiber. i'm gonna make a hood that's just a square that deletes the flip ups. I'm gonna run 60mm projectors in my turn signals for massive weight savings. :) the money i make from selling these will be used to buy a lot of carbon fiber supplies.
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like fun.
        GLWS.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Derrick should pick these up, would look sick on his car. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with the carbon.

Comment

If anyone needs instructions, I have sets from when I put them in my cars.

2013 NC MX5 Club - Build Thread ~ 2017 VW Golf R ~ IG: DroptopDestron
            1997 M *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1995 Laguna Turbo 281whp *SOLD - Build Thread ~ 1992 Black & Tan *SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaRoadster View Post
              If anyone needs instructions, I have sets from when I put them in my cars.
              Or if you can't get to him ^^^, they're hosted on MiataMania.com. :D

Comment

Originally posted by N3v View Post
                the money i make from selling these will be used to buy a lot of carbon fiber supplies.

I take it you have worked with composites pretty extensively then?

Comment

Originally posted by Doppelgänger View Post
                  I take it you have worked with composites pretty extensively then?
                  well, enough that i'm confident I'll have some grasp of what I'm doing. I've got a DIY vaccuum bag rig, and first i'll start by trying to make smaller things, like a rear finish panel or something, and make sure i can lay down a straight weave pattern before i tackle something as big as a hood. it'll be more of a quest towards a custom hood, really :)
                  sigpic

Comment

Soooooooooold
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X