Who needs cheap good tires? 195 50 15 T1R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs cheap good tires? 195 50 15 T1R

I bought a parts miata that had spun on ice and went backwards over a curb and into a pole. It had 15" ronal rims and brand new T1R tires. The tires are quite literally like new, only a couple hundred miles on them. The rims were painted black, probably rattle can, by the original owner. 2 rims are damaged. 2 appear good. 1 tire has a bad sidewall, the other 3 look good. The tires are all mounted on the rims still, and I am not going to seperate.

These tires are too narrow for me to use on my 6ULs. I had been planning on stripping the tires and selling them then picking up a couple drag slicks for the 2 good wheels. But as time goes on I am less and less motivated to do so, and now really just want everything out of the garage.

My next thought was to put them on the rear only and do a smoke show, but really these things are full tread new, so I would feel really bad about destroying them.

So... I'll sell them.
    Come by with a large enough vehicle and $125 cash, and take the lot home. These are the ground rules:
    You must pick them up from my house 1 exit north of Mall of GA
    You must have $125 cash for them
    You must take the entire lot including the broken rim with the busted sidewall tire

I make no gaurantees, what you see is what you get. You are welcome to come by and inspect them at your heart's pleasure. I have a small compressor so we can air them up or whatever.

If that's agreeable to you, call me (Foh oh foh) 819-7098
    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

The 2 good wheels

The 2 bad wheels

DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Good deal, where's the best place to pick up an extra Toyo? Most of the regular places I check out don't seem to stock them. As you may be able to tell, I've not looked for tyres for what seems a while now.

Comment

Jack,
        The company I work for deals Toyo's.. We dont stock the T1-R's but I can bring em in when you want em

Comment

Cool could you pm me the prices for one or two? Also, if it's not too much to ask, do you do the Hankook RS2's in 225/45/15s?

Comment

Will do Jack, I'll have it for you in the AM

Comment

Grant,
              If you can do RS2 in 225/45/15 please shoot me that price as well. I don't need them quite yet, but it would be good to know.
              DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Jack PM sent

Ben.. That RS2 is a Hankook right? I dont stock em but I'll see what I can do

Comment

huh RS2's are what i have and they are bald. What company do you work for? Can you pm me the price for 4 215/45-16
                  2000 Brilliant Black & tan: 1.9L Sr20 turbo with begi log manifold and SGDP--DIYPNP--ID1000s--Bilstien coilovers--MSW type 16 wheels--FM stage 1 clutch w/ 10.3lb flywheel

Comment

Yes, Hankook RS2. :)
                    DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

I'll let you guys know what I can do this afternoon

Comment

Ben, I might see what I can do about getting these this evening. I've got a hectic day so there's a good chance nothing will come of it but maybe if things work out.

Grantri, where do you work?

Comment

Going to other boards
                          DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grantri View Post
                            Jack PM sent

Ben.. That RS2 is a Hankook right? I dont stock em but I'll see what I can do
                            Grant, make that RS3 in 225-45-15 :biggrin:
                            DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

decent tires. good price, surprised they havent sold yet :(

Comment

Working...
                              X