2000 Miata - 6 Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Miata - 6 Speed

A friend of mine is selling his NB and thought I'd help him out.

FOR SALE/POSSIBLE TRADE:

2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Vin/Carfax upon request
    -6 speed
    -1.8 DOHC
    -AC
    -Crusie Control
    -LSD
    -Bose Audio System (sounds great, even with top down)
    -Merlot Color with dark tan top
    -leather (flawless) Nardi woodgrain interior/steering wheel.
    -72K miles
    -Aftermarket alarm
    -timing belt changed at 70K
    -Hella 90mm Xenon driving lights in front spoiler OE holes
    -NGK plugs/wires
    -35% professional tint
    -K&N panel filter
    -Eibach Full body Coil-over suspension with dual springs (less than 1K miles)
    -15” Konig Helium wheels (less than 1K miles)
    -205/50/15 Kumho’s (less than 1K miles)
    -New Valeo Clutch/PP
    -Performance Friction Pads
    -Hard Dog 4 pt rollbar with additional front door bars that extend to front kick panels/subframe

Car is in great shape, inside and out. Engine is stock and unmolested. All fluids are Redline full synthetic (trans/diff./motor). Owned by ASE Master Tech/Ex driving school instructor/veteran SCCA racer. Car has never been tracked. It is corner weighted and has a full race alignment. The car handles unbelievably. It has absolutely no “Miata shimmy” or flex whatsoever. Cage is tied to the subframe in 6 places. It still allows full movement of seat, and glass rear window. Door-bars are low enough to allow daily use. Gets 25-30MPG all day long on 87 Octane. All mods are new and have less than 1-2K on them. It was a bone stock car until then. Car has always been adult owned and maintained.

Flaws:
    - small crack in front lip
    - hood was re-sprayed and not OE quality.

$11,500 OBO or possible trade. Title in hand, private seller. I am not always on the web, so please e-mail for faster results 55mphx4 at gmail dot com

I will trade for WRX, IS300, BMW 3 or 5, Mini, VW Mk4, or A4. I am not looking to throw in cash or remove parts from the Miata. Just looking for something different in the same price range with similar miles.

I pass this car several times a week and it's in great condition.
    2012 Acura TSX Sportwagon
    2001 NB track car that never gets driven

Comment

...one of the strange colors Mazda ever put on a Miata....Mahogany Mica.

Comment

I actually kind of like it. I wish it was white.

Comment

I like teh koler

Comment

Originally posted by MeFryRice View Post
            I actually kind of like it. I wish it was white.
            It would look far better with a black interior...the light tan looks....ummm......yeah.

Comment

I agree 100%.

Comment

damn those oem nardi wooden steering wheels are so sick i wish i could grip that grain in my miata. good luck with sale
                MS2, VVT, 650cc, Spec S3, MMR, 6 speed, 4.30, AEM , ARP, ... one day ill get a real turbo

Comment

Why is it 10.5k on CL?

Comment

I don't see it on CL anywhere.

Comment

I actually really like the color combo. To each his own I guess.
                      93LE | 9psi | 16g turbo | MSPNP w/ IAT, EBC, vTPS, HR10g | 11"x12"x3" core FMIC
                      R-pkg Bilsteins | 300f/220r 2.5" springs | FCM sleeves/perches/mounts/bumps | frame rail reinf.
                      4.10 Torsen | 2¼" Maganflow cat & ebay exhaust | Mishimoto rad

Comment

I like it as well. However, it wouldn't be my first preference if I were shopping.

Originally posted by miata5620
                        Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Working...
                        X