X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NICE computer and monitor FS

computer:
    -amd 64 athlon x2 processor
    -gforce 128mb graphics card (not sure of the model, #, but its relatively new and is pretty badass. would have no problem playing any games.
    -cd/dvd dual layer burner
    -2g ram

this computer was originally set up for rendering 3d solids in cadkey. some of you may know, that it takes some serious computing power to render entire machnes in full 3d solids.

the monitor is a mitsubishi diamondpoit v91lcd. unsure of exact dimensions, but its nothing huge. its a nice flatscreen monitor,. works perfectly with no dead pixels or any other problems. [edit] dimensions are as follows (thanks scotty :)): TFT active matrix - 19 in - Max Resolution: 1280 x 1024

ill update this in the morning with more detailed info and smoe pics, its too dark and im too cold and tired to do it ATM.

350 for the computer PICKED UP, 150 for the monitor PICKED UP, or 450 for both.

i prefer picked up seeing as my car doesnt run ATM, but for some extra money i can meet someone.

it needs to be gone ASAP, gotta fix the car
    Last edited by jesseealexander; 02-01-2009, 05:31 PM.
    DIE WHITE GIRLS

Seen both items and they are in great condition.

Comment

BUMP!!!

need this sold yesterday!
      DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

[ TFT active matrix - 19 in - Max Resolution: 1280 x 1024]

Comment

^^ huh?
          DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Specs on your monitor I believe.

Comment

OHHHHHH thanks. sorry, i fail at computer stuff. if i cant see things moving inside it to figure out how it works, i give up. lol
              DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

BUMP for new price. $400 firm if before the end of this week!!! i can also throw in a mouse and keyboard for no extra money.
                DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Not trying to style stomp but the computer is not worth 400 dollars, computer parts have dropped so much in the last 4-6 months. But GLWS. Pm me if you want me to break the prices down for you and help you get it sold faster.
                  www.caseyfostercomputers.com
                  16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

Comment

Yeah I'm sorry to say Jesse but computers have become ridiculously cheap to build now. Casey is good with this ****.

Comment

400 with monitor, mouse, and keyboard sounds about right to me...
                      DIE WHITE GIRLS

Comment

Working...
                      X