New MAC 1/2" Gearless Ratchet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New MAC 1/2" Gearless Ratchet

Brand new, never opened box MAC 10" flex head gearless ratchet. Very nice ratchet. I bought 2 of these, one for my house tool box and one for my work tool box. Long story short, I now have 2 house tool boxes and 0 work tool boxes. :eek:

This is an awesome ratchet. Not craftsman break it every year junk. This one is designed to be used and not bust your knuckles. Comfort grip rubber handle and locking flex head to get hard to reach angles. But what's really great is there's no gears inside; it's sealed ball bearing with 0 degree engagement. Lifetime warranty, and MAC is awesome with warranty work (I've sent them 2 standard gear ratchets, they replaced both with brand new immediately). If you're tired of crap ratchets, this is the best one out there. Yes, better than even the fabled Snap On 60 tooth jobbers.

$160 off the MAC truck. Looking for $80.

If we've worked on your car at my house, we used a MAC gearless ratchet at some point. I have 1/4 3/8 and 1/2 in my box. They were expensive but well worth it.
    This guy on ebay is selling the same model
    Last edited by ben91; 01-24-2009, 08:34 AM.
    DIYAutoTune.com

| 10AE-T | BEGi S4 | GT2560r | Enthuza | 6UL | MS3Pro PNP|
    | 2001 Track Rat | Enthuza | Jenvey | MS3Pro PNP | Exocet in Progress|
    | 1992 323 | Wrong-wheel-drive Miata Endurance Racecar|

I still have this, still brand new in the shrink wrapped box. If someone wants a really, really nice ratchet, make me an offer. I'll probably take it. ;)
    DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

If this had been 3/8" drive, I'd make an offer. Good luck
      93LE | 9psi | 16g turbo | MSPNP w/ IAT, EBC, vTPS, HR10g | 11"x12"x3" core FMIC
      R-pkg Bilsteins | 300f/220r 2.5" springs | FCM sleeves/perches/mounts/bumps | frame rail reinf.
      4.10 Torsen | 2ΒΌ" Maganflow cat & ebay exhaust | Mishimoto rad

Comment

Converts to 3/8 with an adapter of course, and then you can actually use the ratchet like you would a breaker. I actually do that all the time with the one that I opened.
        DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

man I wish I had the free 80 bucks. After using the other one you have, they are amazing.
          1988 323 GTX--- The toy now :D
          2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Comment

Still have this. Still NIB. $60
            DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

Working...
            X