Blackberry 8300 (Curve)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackberry 8300 (Curve)

I have a Blackberry Curve (8300) for AT&T that is sitting on my dresser collecting dust. The phone itself has a few scratches on the back but in no way effects the phone's performance. The phone is currently covered in a black Blackberry skin so no scratches are visible. The phone will come with the skin and an OEM BB charger, unfortunately I do not have the original box or cd; you can request a new cd from Blackberry or just borrow one from a friend.

I will get detailed pictures of the phone later this afternoon but until then here is what the phone/skin looks like.

For more detailed specs on phone....
    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=1208

MSRP: $349.99
    Asking Price: **SOLD**

Thanks,
    Steve
    Last edited by MeFryRice; 01-20-2009, 02:25 PM.

That's a heck of a deal - I use one of these for work and it is a great device. The battery lasts forever (I use it primarily for email, not phone).

This would go quickly on craigslist for $75, so someone here should jump on this.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nick. The battery life is awesome compared to the 3G iPhone which I am currently using. I wanted to give everyone on here a chance to get it before I went the Craigslist route.

Comment

I'll ask around, that's a solid deal.

Comment

Good deal, these phone's are pretty good.

Comment

**SOLD**

Comment

Nice quick sale. Someone on here?

Originally posted by miata5620
              Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Unfortunately no. I decided to post it on CL for giggles and I had a phone call iin less then 20 mins later. I am meeting the guy at the Varsity at 7.

Comment

Yeah, they sell like crazy there. I'm hoping you asked for more.

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

I did, I asked for $100. Now that the phone is sold, I can admit that I got it for free as Harrison found it a couple months ago and I've just never did anything with it. Free money is how I look at it. :)

Comment

I also found a BB Storm in Bloomingdales a couple weekends ago but I know that phone is more expensive and newer so I found a way to get in contact with the owner. I also made a $20 reward for returning it to him. The owner was very grateful.

Comment

I bet.

Hey, now you have enough money to make a purchase this week. :lol:

Comment

I'm ready whenever you are. I just consider this money to reimburse me for this weekends tickets. :)

Comment

I'm a bad person, I don't think I could have given the storm back :lol:

Comment

Well considering the phone is on Verizon, we wouldn't be able to use it anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X