13x8 inch Rota RBs + Kumho V710s 215/50/13 - $800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13x8 inch Rota RBs + Kumho V710s 215/50/13 - $800

Who wants to pick up a couple of seconds in autocross this year?!? I have a buyer out of state for these, but figured I would offer them up here also to see if someone is interested (and also to avoid shipping). This is the perfect wheel/tire combo for anyone who doesn't have a huge bank account and wants to run CSP, or just go out and be a lot faster!

I set (4) 13 inch Rota RBs in gunmetal with (4) Kumho Ecsta V710s mounted.

- (4) Kumho Ecsta V710s - 215/50/13 - these only have 2 events (8 runs total) on them; they are basically brand new. I paid $159 each for these a few months ago from Tire Rack - after shipping/tax/fees, the total was $734.

- (4) Rota RBs - 13x8 - I bought these from Fuji Racing a few months back as well. They are 4x100 bolt pattern, and have a gunmetal finish with a polished lip. I mounted a different set of tires to these wheels before the current Kumhos, so they have about 16 runs total (i.e. they are pretty much brand new). Paid a little over $450 for the set.

Pictures are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nickt93/se ... 352731907/

I have these advertised at $800 for the wheels and tires on the SCCA forum, but will do $775 for any of you guys. This is just a tad more than I paid for the tires alone!

Let me know if you are interested before I promise them to the out of state buyer!

Also, I may be willing to separate if I can find separate buyers for the tires and wheels, so PM me an offer if you are interested in one or the other.

Nick
    sigpic

I wish I had money. Absolute bargain!

Comment

Do they fit over 1.8L brakes?
      1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Originally posted by MoD_Scotty View Post
        Do they fit over 1.8L brakes?
        Great question - yep, these will clear 1.8L brakes.

If someone is looking for a little bit different setup, I also have a set of Diamond Racing 13x9s that I would sell with the tires also. These will NOT clear the 1.8 brakes, but they will clear the 1.6s.

If you want the Diamonds + Kumhos, I would sell that setup for $650.
        sigpic

Comment

SOLD!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Wow! That was fast!

Originally posted by miata5620
            Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

Wow! It's almost like there isn't a depression and two wars going on!
              1991 UK-spec MX-5 - https://www.facebook.com/djinovaband <<< METAL!

Comment

Well, we are enthusiats.
                '95 w/ now finished '99 swap, kyb agx's, flyin miata springs, sway bars, roll bar and more to come...sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X