WTB: Front Turn Signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Front Turn Signals

I'd like to get rid of the ugliness that are the turn signals. I dislike them because they're black like the car and they throw off the look of the front end (In my opinion). I like there to be some sectioning to my cars... So yes, if you've got some for sale..PM me with the price and your location for consideration. :)

Thanks guys
    -Collin
    1997 Nissan Maxima SE - Manual.. V6.. 0-60 in..6.6 seconds? WTFM8?!

1986 Mazda RX-7 GXL - Lightened, Epi-penned, and quick.

If you want just the standard clear ones, Sean (wonton) just took some off his car. He might be willing to sell them. I'm sure he'll post up.

Originally posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Comment

if you want them i got them!
      95 R-package 6 speed, MSPNP, AEM WB UEGO, HDHCDD, Walbro 190lph, stock inj, GT2860RS V-band, ARTech Manifold, 3"TBE, TiALMVS 38mm WG, Blitz BOV, NO BOOST!
      79 Corolla Gutted, weber 32/36, Header, Volk Rays, Ghetto slammed :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Acesanugal View Post
        I'd like to get rid of the ugliness that are the turn signals. I dislike them because they're black like the car and they throw off the look of the front end (In my opinion). I like there to be some sectioning to my cars... So yes, if you've got some for sale..PM me with the price and your location for consideration. :)

Thanks guys
        -Collin
        Ill give you 10 bucks for what you got now. This is Alec from lat night btw

Comment

Working...
        X