Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts left over from V-8 conversion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Parts left over from V-8 conversion

    I have many good parts left over from my conversion that are all in good shape. The parts are from a 1991 5-speed. I have sold the engine & rear differential, but I still have LOTS of stuff including axles, driveshaft, daisy wheels w/2new tires, transmission, a clutch kit w/flywheel (less than 1500 miles on it), starter, alt., battery, exhaust manifold, mass airflow sensor, brass radiator w/fans, a/c compressor, computer, fuel pump, air box, side mirrors (red), sun visors, sway bars, and MORE. Let me know what you need.
    1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

  • #2
    RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

    Viscous or open diff?
    Todd
    '92 Crystal White - STS2...someday.

    Comment


    • #3
      RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

      Originally posted by tbone heller
      I have many good parts left over from my conversion that are all in good shape. The parts are from a 1991 5-speed. I have sold the engine & rear differential, but I still have LOTS of stuff including axles, driveshaft, daisy wheels w/2new tires, transmission, a clutch kit w/flywheel (less than 1500 miles on it), starter, alt., battery, exhaust manifold, mass airflow sensor, brass radiator w/fans, a/c compressor, computer, fuel pump, air box, side mirrors (red), sun visors, sway bars, and MORE. Let me know what you need.
      I saw your car on car domain, that thing is ****ign sick. I want a ride in that thing ASAP.
      16' VW Golf R | 97 Salvagewon Eliminator | 90 SC'd Track Project

      Comment


      • #4
        RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

        Originally posted by caseyfoster


        I saw your car on car domain, that thing is ****ign sick. I want a ride in that thing ASAP.
        can you provide a link for the page? i would really liek to see it.
        For sale: 1999 Black and Tan ____ $4500 FIRM

        Comment


        • #5
          RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

          It can be seen here...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2884930
          1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

          Comment


          • #6
            RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

            Originally posted by Tinman88
            Viscous or open diff?
            The differential was sold last spring. Sorry.
            1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

            Comment


            • #7
              RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

              how much for the clutch kit? oem clutch? And whats the part #? And this is from a 1.6 right? Sorry for the questions, im lookin for another clutch for my escort gt...

              Comment


              • #8
                RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

                how much for the starter and / or computer?
                ~Andrew
                Atlanta Region SCCA
                D Prepared Miata

                Comment


                • #9
                  RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

                  Originally posted by Jitb
                  how much for the clutch kit? oem clutch? And whats the part #? And this is from a 1.6 right? Sorry for the questions, im lookin for another clutch for my escort gt...
                  Yes, it is from a 1.6 & has a new flywheel. I think it is a stock replacement from Sachs. I do not have the part#. It has very few miles on it. $150.00 for the whole set-up.
                  1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

                    Originally posted by amaff
                    how much for the starter and / or computer?
                    Starter $50.00
                    computer $100.00
                    1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

                      SOLD: battery, front turn signals, & wheels w/ tires today. I still have lots of good stuff CHEEP.
                      1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        RE: Parts left over from V-8 conversion

                        I still have a lot of good stuff left for sale.
                        1991 with Kenne Bell Supercharged 5.0 Ford conversion/ 382whp/376tq

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X