Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Metalman

Bought a Miata from Metalman this weekend. Nice guy that I could've talked to about cars for a long time.

Just found this section. He bought our old Honda a few months back. Easy transaction, and he even mailed us back the stuff he found in the car.
    2001 BRG SE

I got the A/C line I needed from him quickly and for a fair price, but unfortunately the line had black overspray on it from previous body work. The car I'm putting it on has white overspray, so the lines don't match.

Should I just call it a loss and cover the entire engine bay in rhino liner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastinthebushes View Post
    Do lots and lots of reading and research. Lots of vendors sell suspension, not just FM.

Spray the white one with some black over spray, and the black one with some white over spray....that way they both will have a lovely speckled finish that others will come to your shop seeking.

Or there's always rhino liner.
    http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13&dateline=123560545  3

Sold a VVT engine to one of my customer's for us to drop in their NA6 a few weeks back. Seemed like a pretty fair price, from what I was told. It cranked up and drove away just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastinthebushes View Post
    Do lots and lots of reading and research. Lots of vendors sell suspension, not just FM.