Thread: Miata Afterworld Rocks!

Default Miata Afterworld Rocks!

I went there to buy a new top for my '94 M and left there a month later with a freshly painted car as well. I like doing my own wrenching but there are some things I just don't have the time or expertise to pull off. After talking with Greg and seeing the work of the adjacent body shop, I entrusted them to paint my car so it looked new again. Well, if you see it in person I'm pretty sure you would agree with me, it looks better than new.

I had already purchased a few trim pieces I knew I would need so they installed those during the reassembly. They also have a source for nice clean glass and I'm really glad I replaced the windshield. The bodywork was done mostly off the car and they did a terrific job of lining up the panels. The paint is smooth, looks deep and shifts colors just like it did when it was brand new. I have seen other Montego Blue cars with fresh paint and often they just looked lifeless and dull. This looks amazing. They are still working with my hardtop hardware and finish but I am sure it will be just as well done.

The new top has heated glass and the installation seems perfect. It is neat to actually have the ability to see what is behind me without dropping the top. The color, quality and installation are a match to the high quality of the body and paint work.

Honestly, they aren't paying me for the this praise. I genuinely think I got a great value for my money and I have a car that looks just as good as it runs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Greg was a huge help resolving a disengagement issue I had after a a clutch job. He came up with a wonderfully simple solution to a problem that I would have never figured out. He also installed some poly bushings and a timing wheel (including setting/checking the timing). Awesome work and extremely reasonable charges, as usual.
    2012 Spirited Green Mazda2 Touring 5MT
    1999 Emerald Mica/Tan Miata 5MT
    2007 Frontier Nismo Crew Cab 4x4