Page 1061 of 1061 FirstFirst ... 6156196110111051105910601061
Results 21,201 to 21,220 of 21220

Thread: Ramble about anything in here...

Aint no ***** gonna watch me take a dookie. That's my me time, man. I catch up on fantasy baseball, twitter, instagram, thoughts, and the occasional reading during that time.

No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    Man, it's great to have Drew and Daniel back again!

I was thinking the same thing... feels cira 2010/11 again
    1988 323 GTX--- New DD, cause I am that crazy
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by eyeballs View Post
    Speaking of rings...I just upgraded my wedding band to silicone! It's awesome. Completely flexible, can be worn scuba diving, whitewater kayaking, etc., and if I loose it I'm only out a couple bucks!
    I have seen those and they look kinda cool. Totally a great replacement for your standard gold ring if you work with your hands. I totally went the route of "indestructible" ring, it has a higher crush rate than my body and higher melting point. So if I die in a flaming ball of high speed metal, the ring should survive for my wife's next's husband lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wildfire0310 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing... feels cira 2010/11 again
    Back when Danny was just a boy

Quote Originally Posted by wildfire0310 View Post
    I have seen those and they look kinda cool. Totally a great replacement for your standard gold ring if you work with your hands. I totally went the route of "indestructible" ring, it has a higher crush rate than my body and higher melting point. So if I die in a flaming ball of high speed metal, the ring should survive for my wife's next's husband lol.
    Be careful of those, my friend. If your finger unexpectedly swells for any reason, those rings destroy the ring cutters that we have at the fire station. Wanna worse scenario? Dude had one of these that worked at Hartsfield when I was stationed there. He slipped on ice while loading luggage on the plane, he braced himself on the step of the vehicle next to him on the way down. We could have more easily removed his finger than the ring bc the ring caught that step and almost ripped his entire finger off. I went through 5 ring cutters before I was able to remove that ring. That's just the worst example of this bc we've had dozens come into fire station or call us to their home in my 21 years of being a fireman. Just a heads up cuz I love ya, buddy! And you'd look creepy with a missing digit.
    Car is being parted out!
    1993 Turbo Build

I simply just don't wear my wedding band. A few reasons being I'm left handed, it's a family heirloom, and I don't like wearing jewelry of any kind. It doesn't bother my wife. I stopped wearing it a month after I was married. My father hardly wore it either. He was an EE, had a coworker burn his finger off when his wedding band touched contacts on a prototype circuit board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Drew View Post
    Back when Danny was just a boy
    The good old days!

Quote Originally Posted by GTOTT97 View Post
    So ummm awkward moment, Ashley is the name of my Miata.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
    I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastinthebushes View Post
    I hate my life 😜

Slip 'N' Slide

I love discount tire. Just bought a set of tires for the outback for $130 after rebates. Could've done it for $116 but wanted the lower treadwear H rated vs the higher tw T rated coopers.
    2012 Spirited Green Mazda2 Touring 5MT
    1999 Emerald Mica/Tan Miata 5MT
    2007 Frontier Nismo Crew Cab 4x4

I love discount tire. Just bought a set of tires for the outback for $130 after rebates. Could've done it for $116 but wanted the lower treadwear H rated vs the higher tw T rated coopers.
    Take note, Gtott. Get yourself some rubber like this guy. Play it safe.

I could keep this going for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastinthebushes View Post
    Take note, Gtott. Get yourself some rubber like this guy. Play it safe.

I could keep this going for a while.
    new rubber is far safer than taking a risk with some old, dry, cracked rubber that's sitting at the back of your walle. . . .errr garage.
    1997 mx-5

Oh Peter that's Nastay

Slip 'N' Slide

Photobucket sucks. After over a decade of free photo hosting, they are now charging to host on a 3rd party site. Not to mention how slow it is now with all the ads.
    2012 Spirited Green Mazda2 Touring 5MT
    1999 Emerald Mica/Tan Miata 5MT
    2007 Frontier Nismo Crew Cab 4x4

Photobucket sucks. After over a decade of free photo hosting, they are now charging to host on a 3rd party site. Not to mention how slow it is now with all the ads.
    Charging *and* ads, that's not going to fly....
    '01 BRG #2807 FS: 4 nice black Chaparral's, $400; used Manzo NB exhaust, $50
    ISO: SS brake lines; generic caps 4 Konig (D-35)
    Build log: http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread...02#post7862902

Well damn. Time to go to a different hosting place. As all my stuff was on photobucket and now doesn't work for anyone =/. Anyone have a good place to host?

Flikr, 1Tb of free storage and they don't make your photos look like crap like photobucket does!

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    Flickr, 1Tb of free storage and they don't make your photos look like crap like photobucket does!
    This +1,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Flikr is owned by Yahoo, so I doubt they're going anywhere anytime soon. I prefer Google Photos for storing images, and Imgur for hosting.
    2007 True Red Miata

Picasaweb was great before it changed to google photos and got rid of hot linking. Flikr may do the same. Last week Imgur was playing around with adding borders to images that were hotlinked. It didn't last long after the outcry, but it's a possible revenue source if they embed advertising into the image.