Page 1062 of 1063 FirstFirst ... 62562962101210521060106110621063 LastLast
Results 21,221 to 21,240 of 21253

Thread: Ramble about anything in here...

Damn you bastards were right, it's basically over and the main reason is the age different 😕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slip 'N' Slide

Jesus, a month and a half since you were going to sell parts off of your car to get an engagement ring??
    Hate to see anyone have a failed relationship, but you need to put on a little more age before you have thoughts of getting married.
    Lance
    2008 MX5 PRHT (sold)
    2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 Coupe
    1981 Morgan Plus 8, 2016 Morgan three wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by lance View Post
    Jesus, a month and a half since you were going to sell parts off of your car to get an engagement ring??
    Hate to see anyone have a failed relationship, but you need to put on a little more age before you have thoughts of getting married.
    While I would generally agree, there are exceptions to the rule. My wife and I were high school sweethearts and have been together happily since.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Default Ramble about anything in here...

Well I talked to her some and we're going to work stuff out,

Edit. We went out last night and things are a lot better, we have some minor things to work through, but outside of our relationship there are some stress factors in her life that accentuate everything

Last edited by GTOTT97; 07-31-2017 at 10:48 AM.
    Slip 'N' Slide

Good. Working things out is key to any successful, stable long-term relationship.

In other news, my Miata is now in some new hands over in Lawrenceville. A few hours later I was driving home in this.

It's been taking some adjusting - pedal placement, brakes that will put you through the windshield (15" 6pot Brembo's ), a v8 that rev's higher than the Miata, longer wheelbase and electric steering, but I'm adapting.

These cooled seats are worth every damn penny.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 Highland Green Mazdaspeed GT
    Ohlins/Eibachs/AutoEXE

Yum! Performance package too! Nice!

Gtott, **** *****es get money

No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastinthebushes View Post
    Gtott, **** *****es get money
    QFT
    Chris and Lola

Quote Originally Posted by 91LudeSiT View Post
    While I would generally agree, there are exceptions to the rule. My wife and I were high school sweethearts and have been together happily since.

You're trolling right now? Right?

Because:

http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/sho...-rant&p=199754

JUST SAYIN'.
    Last edited by CMP; 08-01-2017 at 09:38 AM.
    Chris and Lola

Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post
    LOL....
    http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13&dateline=123560545  3

Those new GT's are sex

Slip 'N' Slide

Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post

Because:

http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/sho...-rant&p=199754

JUST SAYIN'.
    Ah, you know me to well...

Leaving tomorrow for targa!! Should be an epic trip, especially with all the wetness in the forecast. For once I'm glad I won't be driving an exocet.
    2012 Spirited Green Mazda2 Touring 5MT
    1999 Emerald Mica/Tan Miata 5MT
    2007 Frontier Nismo Crew Cab 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by eyeballs View Post
    Leaving tomorrow for targa!! Should be an epic trip, especially with all the wetness in the forecast. For once I'm glad I won't be driving an exocet.
    Good luck! What an experience!
    2000 SE #558

Fired up for you Eric! I plan to be up for the AMP event Saturday morning to cheer you on!

Current: Exocet (Turbo!)
    Red '02 Turbo | 2010 - 2015 ~~~ 987 Boxster | 2012-2014 ~~~ Z4 ///M Roadster | 2015 - 2015

Like my Uncle said when I wrecked his truck every time your car goes out you have to accept it may not come back the same. My mum has been driving the civic since her merc is down again, she called me mid afternoon and I could tell something was wrong.

A young couple down from Ohio in their new Dodge Dart GT changed lanes without looking, it's got pretty severe quarter and rocker panel damage and based upon my experience with Miata quarter damage and looking at the value of the car I'm fairly certain they will total it.

On a positive note the Mazda dealership up the street has a very nice 2015 Civic SI Sedan with a Kraftwerks supercharger and some other mods done to it for 19k.

Slip 'N' Slide

This last post segways nicely into my next comment. Honda is seriously making some of the ugliest cars on the road. Quality? Always. Ease of ownership? Definitely. But Toyota can boast all of that as well. The Hondas of old possessed a bit of character though mostly based on function over form. They need to FIRE their current designers immediately! When a facking Hyundai and a facking Kia look better than the garbage your well established brand is putting out, it's probably time to punt. Just saying

The final straw to this is this new Civic TypeR. I have to admit I had a bit of high hopes for this car bc I really liked my brother's 1986 Civic Si when I was a kid. I probably wouldn't have ever bought a new TypeR anyway but I do get excited about sh!t I'll never buy (Focus RS is another case in point) for some reason. My usual mild disdain for Hondas aside, I was really hoping for a good showing with this TypeR. Well, I'm currently in the ambulance working at AMP and the SCCA event going on here today has 4 TypeR's. A red one, a white one, and 2 blues. Ugliest crap I've seen in a long while. Right up there with the nasty crap that Nissan insists on polluting our roads with. Maybe I'm just old now and don't grasp new styling. I don't know. Feel free to flame me for my opinion.

Stubby - out!
    Car is being parted out!
    1993 Turbo Build

I thought the new type R looks good but no way in hell will I ever want a FWD performance car
    The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
    http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by fastnfurious7 View Post
    This last post segways nicely into my next comment. Honda is seriously making some of the ugliest cars on the road. Quality? Always. Ease of ownership? Definitely. But Toyota can boast all of that as well. The Hondas of old possessed a bit of character though mostly based on function over form. They need to FIRE their current designers immediately! When a facking Hyundai and a facking Kia look better than the garbage your well established brand is putting out, it's probably time to punt. Just saying

The final straw to this is this new Civic TypeR. I have to admit I had a bit of high hopes for this car bc I really liked my brother's 1986 Civic Si when I was a kid. I probably wouldn't have ever bought a new TypeR anyway but I do get excited about sh!t I'll never buy (Focus RS is another case in point) for some reason. My usual mild disdain for Hondas aside, I was really hoping for a good showing with this TypeR. Well, I'm currently in the ambulance working at AMP and the SCCA event going on here today has 4 TypeR's. A red one, a white one, and 2 blues. Ugliest crap I've seen in a long while. Right up there with the nasty crap that Nissan insists on polluting our roads with. Maybe I'm just old now and don't grasp new styling. I don't know. Feel free to flame me for my opinion.

Stubby - out!
    I agree, I don't much like the look of the current Civic. It's to jagged and angular. The body lines don't flow well.

That's exactly it...very pointy. Can't seem to wrap my head around those blocky accents. Yuk
    Car is being parted out!
    1993 Turbo Build