Page 1058 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 585589581008104810561057105810591060 ... LastLast
Results 21,141 to 21,160 of 21272

Thread: Ramble about anything in here...

Appreciate the tips, this car has been fun, just occasional wrenching and it goes.

The smell is definitely coming through the vents but it's certainly dependent on engine temp.

Dunno if anyone here is into sim racing but if you play Assetto Corsa I should have a dedicated 24/7 track day server up and running soon. AC has a pretty awful multiplayer system and I got tired of joining public servers and watching kids do doughnuts on the track while people tried to race. My plan is to just set it to open practice and change the track and car selection every few days (the Miata will always be an option). So if you want to play PM me for the details.

In related news I fired up the AC Miata in VR tonight and it was pretty crazy; felt like I was back in my old 93.
    Last edited by Dr.Drew; 04-28-2017 at 10:45 PM.

Whoever is responsible for coordinating a spot for Nissan Jukes to park together at Caffeine and Octane needs to be reminded that the event is supposed to be a car show and not a place for ugly hunks of $hit to take up space where a decent set of cars should be.
    Car is being parted out!
    1993 Turbo Build

Quote Originally Posted by FE3tMX5 View Post
    But were there any NISMO Jukes?
    Two, actually.
    2008 Highland Green Mazdaspeed GT
    Ohlins/Eibachs/AutoEXE

C&C Irvine locked that ****e down after a few clubs overran a couple of the events. One was an S2000 group, another was BMW-related. They filled the lot and kept out the rare cars people come to see. The organizers started a quasi-filter system at the entrance to stop it. C&O here is a clusterf*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by fastnfurious7 View Post
    Whoever is responsible for coordinating a spot for Nissan Jukes to park together at Caffeine and Octane needs to be reminded that the event is supposed to be a car show and not a place for ugly hunks of $hit to take up space where a decent set of cars should be.
    Wheres the like button!!
    http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13&dateline=123560545  3

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jesus View Post
    C&O here is a clusterf*ck.
    Indeed. It needs a filter system too.
    http://www.mx5atlanta.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13&dateline=123560545  3

Quote Originally Posted by metalman View Post
    Indeed. It needs a filter system too.
    I have a total filter system. I just don't go.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jesus View Post
    C&C Irvine locked that ****e down after a few clubs overran a couple of the events. One was an S2000 group, another was BMW-related. They filled the lot and kept out the rare cars people come to see. The organizers started a quasi-filter system at the entrance to stop it. C&O here is a clusterf*ck.
    Haven't been to one since it was on Windward Parkway (once) and many times when over at Northpoint Mall. Thought about going a couple times lately - what's going on with the show that they screwed up?
    2006 Sport

Quote Originally Posted by tbearmiata View Post
    Haven't been to one since it was on Windward Parkway (once) and many times when over at Northpoint Mall. Thought about going a couple times lately - what's going on with the show that they screwed up?
    It's becoming almost too big and getting random "crap". A line of stock dodge chargers isn't really fun to see and yet that takes up a large part of the lot. So if you want to see cool odd ball cars you have to wade through a **** ton of just stock cars that anyone can go buy.

Windward parkway got this way and part of why I stopped going. People where turning C&O into their own car meets of cars people don't care about. Do you really want to see 25 different Nissan Jukes? Do you really care about seeing 10 different stock 2017 Honda Civics? Or would rather see a 1976 Mini, 240sx with an RB swap, a Dodge charger with a blower, a Miata with an LS swap, and 250GTO all at one place.
    1988 323 GTX--- New DD, cause I am that crazy
    2008 Mazdaspeed 3::SOLD ----- 1991 BRG NA8 Swap, Turbo::SOLD

Yeah, now that you mention it a lot of the interesting cars were on the fringe/outer circle the last few times we went.
    2006 Sport

Looks like I'm going to Colorado toward the end of the month. Going to make a point to stop by Flyin' Miata.
    The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
    http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

That wouldn't be my first stop on Colorado.

No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

Rocky Mountain High?

be careful of the gummy bears
    1997 mx-5

Cannabis isn't my thing. Nothing against it, I think it should be legal, just Don't care for the effects. I do plan to visit a farm though, got to at least see it.

Alcohol on the other hand....
    The only thing that oughta be hella flushed is a toilet.
    http://www.miataramblings.blogspot.com

It's getting there. We can also talk booze, I know more than one should on the topic really.

No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

I miss everyone. Dammit do I want a Miata again. Sup felllaaaa who wants to sells me a cheap running Miata.
    1995 Miata in progress

I've got Casey's old green car. Needs a rear main seal, a top and your choice of suspension. Seems to run well. I got it with a bolt in cage and I am struggling to find time to do something with it. Perfect starting point for a track build (which is why I bought it).

Current: Exocet (Turbo!)
    Red '02 Turbo | 2010 - 2015 ~~~ 987 Boxster | 2012-2014 ~~~ Z4 ///M Roadster | 2015 - 2015