Page 1057 of 1064 FirstFirst ... 575579571007104710551056105710581059 ... LastLast
Results 21,121 to 21,140 of 21272

Thread: Ramble about anything in here...

I've had two mountain dews and donuts all morning. Lol
    Last edited by 91LudeSiT; 03-24-2017 at 10:37 AM.

This showed up in my FB "memories" feed. I can't believe it's coming up on 5 years since we moved from CA. Went to Cars&Coffee Irvine with Emilio and a few other guys from 949 Racing. It was good fun, I remember the breakfast afterwards.

472128_10150674329002696_862057777_o.jpg

Just finished up my application for Hagerty. Paying the same as I was with progressive, only how I have free towing and I get a check for $8000 if it gets crumpled on the street. Not a bad deal.
    2012 Spirited Green Mazda2 Touring 5MT
    1999 Emerald Mica/Tan Miata 5MT
    2007 Frontier Nismo Crew Cab 4x4

http://bit.ly/2ndrK3K

As if the SRT Viper ACR-Extreme wasn't over the top enough, why not make it eye-searing pink.

I want to say it might be a 1-of-1 ( apparently SRT has a think with Anko Nazko or whatever the paint company is, that offers like 8,000 different paints - one guy has his in Audi's Nardo Grey )
    2008 Highland Green Mazdaspeed GT
    Ohlins/Eibachs/AutoEXE

Holy ****, this thread is still going. God bless this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Drew View Post
    Holy ****, this thread is still going. God bless this forum.
    You're still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    You're still alive?
    Hold up, let me check...
    yep! Still alive.

Hold up, let me check...
    yep! Still alive.
    Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

This thread has been getting pretty old school lately.

Quote Originally Posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
    Who are you?
    At this point I would need to make an introduction thread.

Quote Originally Posted by caseyfoster View Post
    This thread has been getting pretty old school lately.
    Thought I saw you recently at one of the Atlanta United matches but I didn't want to just shout "Casey!" at some dude and be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by FE3tMX5 View Post
    Where's Wonton?
    Livin' it up in Colorado!

Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Here for the nostalgia

No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

What are you driving now Beast?

After I retired your mother, I started rocking a blue Toyota Tacoma which is ideal for city living. Pot holes galore, bridges burning, sinkholes, I just hit the accelerator and everything works out. Do you know how many trash cans I hit in my truck? All of them. I hit all of them.

No matter how many friends you think you have, the size of your funeral will depend on the weather.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg View Post
    I don't want some dude's balls on my neck while I'm yelling at some Vietnamese guy.

That's what they get for using the Falcon's defense to hold up the bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastinthebushes View Post
    Do lots and lots of reading and research. Lots of vendors sell suspension, not just FM.

When it rains it pours. Got a new power window switch and threw that in today and changed the CAS sensor. When changing the cas sensor I noticed some oil along the firewall, looks like the valve cover gasket is going and taking the heater hose with it so got those ordered. Also noticed that the clutch was kinda loose this morning and clutch fluid is pitch black, so new master/slave cylinders on the way (yay, $30 from Amazon). Oh well, at least it's all cheap easy fixes.

Now I just need to hunt down why I have a fuel smell in the cabin. It's not a problem till the car is warmed up, not in motion, and the recirculate is turned off on the HVAC.

My CAS is leaking and a new o-ring did not fix the issue. Further investigation needed. CAS oil leaks are a great Miata misery.

When it rains it pours. Got a new power window switch and threw that in today and changed the CAS sensor. When changing the cas sensor I noticed some oil along the firewall, looks like the valve cover gasket is going and taking the heater hose with it so got those ordered. Also noticed that the clutch was kinda loose this morning and clutch fluid is pitch black, so new master/slave cylinders on the way (yay, $30 from Amazon). Oh well, at least it's all cheap easy fixes.

Now I just need to hunt down why I have a fuel smell in the cabin. It's not a problem till the car is warmed up, not in motion, and the recirculate is turned off on the HVAC.
    On an NB you may need to change the large plug that's on the back of the head (where the NA style CAS would be), mine was seeping last year or the year before and made me think the valve cover had gone bad.

For the fumes, could be this (the #3 item he lists) as it's a common NB problem too: http://revlimiter.net/blog/2012/07/h...-fumes-i-hope/ I still need to do this fix myself as it happens every so often in warmer weather.