Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tap a Talk is Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by theothersawyer View Post
    U mad bro?
    I thought it was a pretty good burn.

Is it back yet?

How about now?

How about now?

We know people love tapatalk, but it's specifically what's been what's causing the forum to go down, so we'd rather see the forum up and operational rather than down due to an add-on. We are among quite a few forums to drop tapatalk within the past couple of weeks for the same reason and their fixes/updates are doing nothing to fix the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdallas View Post
    Is there any way we can at least get a "participated" funtion.
    Set up your subscription settings, it works the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Quote Originally Posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
    We know people love tapatalk, but it's specifically what's been what's causing the forum to go down, so we'd rather see the forum up and operational rather than down due to an add-on. We are among quite a few forums to drop tapatalk within the past couple of weeks for the same reason and their fixes/updates are doing nothing to fix the problems.

Set up your subscription settings, it works the same way.
    It works similarly, but not the same. Every other forum that I use has perfect tapatalk functionality. There is a problem that I'm sure can be fixed in some other firm than just dropping support. I mean, I can live without it... I'm not trying to be a passion in the ***. I know complaining isn't going to change anything, but I won't be able to post nearly as much without tapatalk.

I suppose that is your loss though.

I have always viewed the forum on my phone using the desktop site and never had any issues with it. I guess it helps to have a nice phone to start with.
    1999 10th AE # 5620, Mods: It's Stock..ish.

Im willing to give help fixing the forum scrip to work better with tapatalk. Although I hate website creation, I do know how

The mobil function is hardly better, but I want to offer solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by iamdallas View Post
    I won't be able to post nearly as much without tapatalk.
    Thank god.

Thank god.
    I thought you might like that.

Why don't you guys just whine some more?
    Don't mind if I do.

I browse this sight and many other car forums almost 100% on Tapatalk. Freaking love that App! I am really hoping that we will be able to get it back up some time in the near future. I understand why it is currently down at the moment, but just really hope that we don't completely abandon it. The mobile theme is not that bad, but still not near as good and smooth running as Tapatalk. Especially when it comes to uploading and posting pictures.

Even today me and some other members just randomly started talking about how much we missed using Tapatalk since it went down this week.

I can still use it to send PMs for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSteel View Post
    Im willing to give help fixing the forum scrip to work better with tapatalk. Although I hate website creation, I do know how

The mobil function is hardly better, but I want to offer solutions.
    I've offered to help before. I wouldn't expect a response.

Because you typically offer help after being extremely negative, not only that, we aren't the idiots you seem to think we are Dallas. We do know how to work on our forum.

Thanks Mr.Steel, but it's not on our end.

This thread is done. Tapatalk might come back, but it'll be after THEY fix their software.

Quote Originally Posted by miata5620
    Eric's Garage ... You buy all the parts I tell you to and you will have a killer car... If you want other parts used your car will suck and it will cost you more...

Quote Originally Posted by RotorNutFD3S View Post
    Because you typically offer help after being extremely negative, not only that, we aren't the idiots you seem to think we are Dallas. We do know how to work on our forum.

Thanks Mr.Steel, but it's not on our end.

This thread is done. Tapatalk might come back, but it'll be after THEY fix their software.